Friday, 15 May 2009

blogging in bed

you are probably here because you like surfing. You might even blog. At least the net means a lot to you. But what do you do if you cant access the comp. For eg i have a back pain today and should be in bed. Taking out the laptop and pounding away is not a good idea. At least the fancy e 71 which k gave me helps me stay connected. But nothing like tv or a good book if you are in bed i guess.. Unless the geeks come up with something where you have a comp in the form and size of a book. Is such a thing there?

5 comments:

Moonshine said...

Oh poor you!!!!! A good book... good music.. and hot tea is the prescription!!!

The knife said...

Hey Moonshine, thanks for dropping in. Actually I am a bad patient so I've been chilling at home and blogging. And I must tell you not to take me too seriously. I am hypochondriac and attention seeker when it comes to my aches and pains

Moonshine said...

Same here!!! I fall in the same brackett!!! :) Probably like that person in the book, Three men in a boat, who looks at the medical dictionary and keeps matching symptoms!!!

Are you any better today?

The knife said...

hey sorry I didn't reply was better parts but finally went to doc today... he said it was a fatty node and in front of Kainaz said that I can start 'seeing' his physio (a girl) if things dont change in a week!!!

Moonshine said...

oooooooooooohh ... lol!!! well, what to do if thats the doc's prescription!!!